Elegant hand fan with blond lace and painted burgundy.
- Measurements: 43 x 23 cm (16.8 x 9 inches)
- Material: Blond lace and wood.
Due to the handmade nature of the fans the colours and motifs may vary to the model shown.
Specific terminology for the different parts of the fan:
- Leaf: top part of the fan that is fixed to the rods. Usually made of fabric.
- Ribbing: Give rigidity to the fan and keep the fabric tense. Can be painted or have fretwork.
- Guardsticks: The name given to the first and last rods. They are longer and wider than the rest.
- Fretwork: The decorative holes in the rods.