"Guitarra Flamenca - 47 Studies for Flamenco Guitar - Level Initiation" is a collection of easy exercises for flamenco guitar for beginners.
Format A4, 104 pages - Texts in Spanish and English
The music score features fingering for both hands and indications for “golpes”, strumming, capos etc. The CD featured with the book includes all the exercises.
The book also features strumming technique and chords for “por medio”, “por arriba” and F sharp.
The RUMBA is a DUET version, for two guitars, the CD includes both separate guitars and both guitars together.
“Palos” included in the book and appendices:
- Alegrías, Bulerías, Colombiana, Fandangos, Fandangos de Huelva, Farruca, Granaína, Guajira, Malagueña, Minera, Rondeña, Rumba, Seguiriya, Sevillanas, Soleá, Soleá por Bulerías, Tangos, Tangos de Málaga, Tanguillos, Taranta, Taranto, Tientos y Verdiales.
- Appendix 1- Strumming technique
- Appendix 2 – “por medio” chords
- Appendix 3 – “por arriba” chords
- Appendix 4 – F Sharp chords