All flamenco guitar players need to maintain their nails in perfect condition to play. The three nail products by Maestro Vargas have been created using the most modern technology to offer the guitar player the best possible product.
The fibreglass and adhesive gel protect the nail without losing flexibility needed to produce a good sound. The activator strengthens the glue instantly and eases immediate drying.
- Protects nails without losing flexibility and strength.
- Allows the broken nail to be repaired in seconds to return to playing almost immediately.
- Long duration. Permits constant use and optimal condition of the nail for several months.
- Does not contain corrosive chemicals that damage the nails.
- Presented in a practical case to transport with ease.
THE KIT CONTAINS
- ADHESIVE GEL
Non abrasive highly adhesive gel.
Does not alter the natural balance of the nail.
Ingredients: Urethane acrylate polymer trimethylopropane, ethoxy triacylate, 2hydroxyethyl methacrylic acid,1hydroxycyciohexal phenol, ketone methyl ether, hydroquinone.
The activator spray allows for immediate drying and strengthening of the nails.
Ingredients: Acetone, Isobutyl acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Ethyl Dimethylaminobenzoate, Dimethyltolyamine.
- FIBRE GLASS STRIP
The fibreglass protects the nail without losing flexibility needed to produce a good sound.
Ingredients: 90 cm of fibreglass.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Cut a small semi-circle of the fibreglass in the shape and size of the nail.
2. Stick it on the end of the nail.
3. Apply a drop of the adhesive gel on the fibreglass covering the tip of the nail.
4. Spray the nail with the Activator.
5. File the nail and remove excess gel.
6. Apply another drop of gel to the fibreglass piece covering the nail.
7. Spray the nail again with the activator.