THE ACADEMIC TREATISE ON FLAMENCO GUITAR Vol 4.
Book (72 pages A4) + CD
Languages: Spanish, English and Japanese.
- LONG ARPEGGIOS COVERING 6 STRINGS. Long arpeggio studies
- FLAMENCO TREMOLO. Flamenco tremolo studies
- THE THUMB. Studies
- ALZAPÚA. Alzapúa studies
- FLAMENCO SCALES (PICADOS). Exercise
- ARPEGGIO-PICADO Patterns 1 – 9 Arpeggio-scales studies
- CHORDS Study
III. FLAMENCO MUSIC THEORY
- RONDEÑA Characteristic tuning Variations 1 & 2
- MINERA Variations 1 & 2
- FARRUCA Variations 1 - 4
- SOLEÁ IN A Variations 1 – 4
- SERRANA Variations 1- 3
- THE SUBTONIC IN THE FLAMENCO MODE, AND THE TRANSITORY SUBTONIC.
- THE CADENCE OF THE FLAMENCO MODE.
- REINFORCING CHORD FUNCTION IN FLAMENCO HARMONY.
- USE OF THE SUBDOMINANT OF A TRANSITORY TONE IN THE PROGRESSION.
- THE E NOTE AS A PEDAL IN HARMONIC PROGRESSION.
- RELATIONSHIP AND FORMATION OF CHARACTERISTIC FLAMENCO MODES.
THE ACADEMIC TREATISE ON FLAMENCO GUITAR by the maestro Manuel Granados represents didactic material of enormous interest for maestros, students, flamenco aficionados and guitarists of all musical styles. Organised into five volumes, is aimed at those students about to begin their studies, and to all those who may have learned without real coherency and who may have some faults to correct. Each book is divided into three sections: Technique, Styles and Theory of flamenco music, all of them with a CD so that the guitarist can practice without the need of help from a teacher. Music and Tablature