Black shoe with court throat and forward heel, with instep strap and buckle.
Made from top quality cow leather and lace.
In addition to being a beautiful pair of dance shoes, they guarantee maximum comfort and hold with a double-face leather counter-lining in the heel and insole to ensure the foot doesn’t slip.
Main characteristics of professional dance shoes:
- Top quality leather lining and instep.
- First rate leather sole stitched to the interior of the insole guaranteeing maximum durability.
- Leather toecap.
- Greater quantity of polished nails in toe and heel.
- Specially reinforced heel and toe.
- Non-slip black or white plastic half-sole.
- Padded insole for maximum flexibility and comfort.
- Original finish with cow leather heel stock, stitched to the sole.
Buleria Sabates is a Spanish footwear manufacturer specialised in flamenco dance shoes. All the products are hand-made from top quality materials. Based in the province of Alicante (Spain), birthplace of top quality ladies’ footwear, Bulería Sabates’ shoes are the preferred accessory of flamenco dance professionals.
Bulería Sabates is renowned for its value for money flamenco dance shoes. Its products are tested by professional flamenco dance instructors and dancers with the aim of achieving the highest quality product for flamenco dance.
Delivery times:The approximate manufacture time for Bulería Sabates shoes is of 60 days. In addition to this period of time please allow for goods to be shipped from our warehouse to the delivery address.